Friday 24 August 2012

Project Goose

For the last week I have been working on a project which I'm calling "Project Goose". It's a joint project with a friend which came about after we discussed viral videos and advertising online. As I'm moving into my last year of university and the world of work is beckoning, I want to see if it is possible to increase my online profile and create a viral video.

My friend has similar ambitions, we talked about popular videos like "Snatch Wars" and "Brokeback to the Future" and have come up with our own idea. It's a true post modern project using the video mashup technique, taking material from two sources and combining them to make a parody film.

I have gathered the source footage and made a rough cut. Along the way I have added tongue-in-cheek visual effects using maya / after effects and made a professional looking title sequence. We sat down to watch what we have so far and agreed it is heading in the right direction. It's very funny, but the jokes are spread out. At the moment the film is 16 minutes long, my friend will be trimming it down to around about 5 minutes and will dub the voices. Because of conflicting schedules and other commitments we estimate that "Project Goose" will go live mid-September. Watch this space.

2 comments:

  1. Easily Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete