Monday 1 February 2016

My new Youtube channel... i watched...

Hello fellow bloggers, UCA'ers old and new,

Wow, it's been a while since I posted so here's a quick update.

To keep myself busy in-between work I've started a new hobby....a new Youtube channel, reviewing MOVIES! Yay!

Of the many things I learned whilst studying at University, one of the most surprising, was how much I enjoyed reviewing films as part of my course. I've always had a passion for film and I enjoy talking about them, so this seemed like a logical step to take. So a couple of months ago, after I plucked up enough courage to actually do it, I started posting my vids.




Feel free to check out my other videos over on my Youtube channel "i watched..." and like (or dislike) and maybe even subscribe? Sorry for the plug but I was also hoping to gain some feedback, constructive criticism and advice from creative individuals to help improve my content. So please feel to let me know what you think, it would really help! Thanks

Lave

No comments:

Post a Comment