Thursday 12 April 2012

Grandad's Story - Update

I've refined the refinements and added some more geometry to the opening scene, BUT I haven't gone crazy as my grandfather wasn't "well off" at the time. I've looked at the lighting (again) and made some more alterations that have (hopefully) made it "punchier". I've also completed the next few scenes, hope you enjoy....




The next few scenes are ready to go, the street is modelled and textured. Here's a sneak peak....


@ Alan - can we arrange a meet to talk over how much of this I can realistically complete? I was hoping to complete the second act in time for the crit, however looking at my schedule it will more than likely be half of the entire animation. I'm planning to complete the rest throughout the summer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment